Friday, January 28, 2005

OOooooohhhh, its the PARSLEY that made it fancy!


Parsley-Tuxedo
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I was confused. I thought the tuxedo made it fancy. Boy was I wrong.

Here is another alternative for the Parsley shirt, suggested by a regular reader Angry. Thanks Angry for the suggestion. Good thinkin'

As for the actual illustration goes, here is a rough sort of plan. Depending on my laziness (which is usually in the high levels) I might redo it, or I might just send it in as is.


IESSO

3 comments:

Elliott Scott said...

Angry... if you really want some help on a band logo, I'd love to help. Free of charge of course. It'd be an honor.

Elliott Scott said...

If there was ever a time for an emoticon of someone slapping their forehead in shame, now'd be that time. :^) Very silly. Send me an email to explain the band thing in detail: elliottscottdesign AT gmail.com

Elliott Scott said...

Hmm... yes. You be right there sailor.