Tuesday, February 22, 2005

AND THE WORLD ROLLS ITS EYES, YET AGAIN


COINCIDENCE-i-think-not
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Well I'm backing on speaking terms with my ex. I got a package from her a week or two ago. I sent her an SMS to thank her. She responded yesterday with an SMS. In my self pity state of Valentines sent her an email. Nothing sad, just a SHORT message, saying "Lisa. Nothing gets chocolate out. From Ralph" and included an attactment of the 'Let's BEE friends' card on the simpsons. She wrote me back an email just before. And I got a call from her, but she hung up when I answered.

So all in all... it's an entirely stupid situation. And yes, the pathetic saga once again continues. Its like a really lame horror movie plot: JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER! The killer isn't dead from the knife in the back, the gasoline poured all over him, the fall from 100ft, the ravenous wolves, etc etc.

I'm not upset. YET. Rather I've got that hopeful optimism that I normally get... why did she call? Does she want to get back together, etc etc. Time and time again I get my heart broken by her, because I fall into the same trap. And even though I'm concious of my stupidity, I'm still stupid. At least I get stronger and more resilient each time. I'm like a bacteria. And she's a pathogen. I'm become immune! Soon I'll be able to take over the world. Or at least my emotions.

And a special note for Lino. Don't worry buddy. I won't mope around or anything... and I won't be overly optimistic. I don't know if I'm even attracted to her anymore. I am bound to her, but whether that's an attractive, or a dependancy is still in question.

And that's all for now. No lectures, no insight into my life, no advice. I'm reporting my life, not complaining about it.
IESSO

PS. THIS IMAGE is a drawing I did a while ago for a t-shirt. I chose it because it looked interesting. I liked her strange sad expression. When I finished it I was horrified. It looked EXACTLY like my ex... I mean EXACTLY!!! A coincidence? Or my subconcious!?

No comments: