Tuesday, February 22, 2005

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING MAN?

I've got to wake up in an hour to go to uni. I'm supposed to be showing the newbians how to get around the campus, and whats what in the design degree, and just general tips on what uni is like. So what do I do? Not go to bed of course. Yes, I am a fool. Now I'm gonna be tired all day. AND worse still, I'm gonna be delirously tired... the kind of tired where I just randomly utter words.. and to make it all worse; I was planning on hitting on the first year chicks (who are young, niaive and sexy [or so I assume]) but I've got major eye-baggage. So it'll be sunglasses for me all day. And instead of being the cool guy who always wears sunnies... I'll be the weird guy who doesn't take the glasses off. BOOYAH!

IESSO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHHHH!!! Don't tell me that! I don't wanna hear that! I'm still cool. I'm still cool.

There is a big, long, horribly drawn out story for today, that I'll write all about soon... ELS