Thursday, February 03, 2005

LAST MINUTE LINE CHANGE


Shirts-LineUp
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I heard back from the shirt people again this morning... they had recently asked for the files again, but in different format, so when I sent them in, I also sent a few more of my favourites, just in case they wanted them, I offered a lower rate of US$70 per design for the other three, they went for it. BUT interestingly, the original five had a few changes. They LIKED the 'Third Wheel' and 'Blow Me' shirt, but weren't too happy with the 'Bandwagon' design! That was the original and still the best! but they can't print it! DANG THE CHEAT!

So I've got to go back to that drawing board in the sky, and redevelop some of the ol' shirts. They FINALLY gave me some pointers on what needs what changes, and mostly it was just color corrections. For eg. on the 'Parsley' shirt they liked the image but they can't print on a mint shirt. They just want some changes too color. And on the beloved 'Bandwagon' design the instruments are too thin and delicate, so they want some new instruments. I guarantee I'm gonna screw it up, but at least we've seen the original.

For now; I'm Elliott Scott, signing off.

PS. I'm seriously thinking of changing my name to Parker. That's what my parents were gonna call me, that or Elliott. They went the nerdy way, and now I'm a nerd. I figure if I have a name like Parker I'll be cool. Parker Lewis couldn't loose, neither can I!

No comments: