Tuesday, February 01, 2005

NOT SUSS AT ALL


Tight-Shirt2
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I keep forgetting about that line, you know, the line between good taste, humour and vulgarity. I normally fall flat on my face at the line, somewhere between mildly funny, and you-kiss-your-muddha-with-that-mouth? This time I might have gone too far.

See, it's a jab at those emo guys who think they're tough looking by wearing a tight shirt. Being one myself, I should know. Nothin' like squeezing on a kids shirt to make you feel like a man. But also it's got the ol' patented-Elliott-double-entendre; a nice big fat sexual joke, the kind that girlfriends roll their eyes at when the guy laughs, but secretely chuckles a little too.

And that's the best kind of humour. The kind where you're ashamed to think it's funny.

Elliott

PS. Don't worry, I still don't think it's very good. And not a word about the font!
PPS. Why am I still making shirts? I think I'm hooked. ... no, actually that was the original purpose of this blog, instead of emailing my friends the dumbass pictures, I'd put them on the web, for the world to roll it's eyes at.
:^)

1 comment:

Elliott Scott said...

Three words: WORST. IDEA. EVER.