Sunday, February 13, 2005

I LOVE LUCID (Yet another lucid dream post)


Green-Coat
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
That's right, another lucid dream. After the party I wasn't feeling so crash hot, so I had a nap the next day. I'm beginning to think there is a relationship between stomach aches and lucid dreams.

So anyway the dream starts out normal enough. I was with some friends, we were going to go camping. At first it was to somewhere with a warm climate, then a cold one, then warm, then cold... it kept switching, but that's not too important. What's important is: I was bored. The girls were talking a while to choose clothes for the trip (somehow we were in a shopping mall) I went down stairs to the mens clothing level. I jumped down the stairs and instead of landing, I flew. I WAS DREAMIN! And I was flying, which always seems to happen in my lucid dreams. I went through the clothes, down the stairs, and went into the emergency stairwell. There was a girl there, a beautiful girl, with GOLDEN HAIR (not brown for the first time ever) and a green coat that had been knitted together {I think they're sexy}, She was mysterious. She didn't say anything, she kept going down the stairs. I floated down the stairs after her.

She was going through a door at the bottom of the stairs, and she turned around to look at me. She smiled sweetly, and went through.

She then began going up more stairs. I kept thinking to myself, 'What does this mean?', 'What am I trying to tell myself?', 'What is the message? Why a golden haired woman?', Why this, why that...

I got to the top of the stairs, and I fell over the edge. I wasn't afraid, because I could fly remember, I just spin around, and was now upside down. I saw a mirror. Or maybe it was a figure, I'm not sure, but for some reason I KNEW it was me, as an older man. I had glasses, and white hair, and it didn't really look like me, but it was me! And it scared me. It scared me so badly. I started screaming, uncontrolably screaming. I think I might have screamed in real life too. I had to wake up. And as simple as thinking that, I did.

I woke up, swore to myself that I'd remember the story, and write it down. I didn't write it down, and I very nearly forgot it. But there you go. A semi-lucid dream. I was aware I was dreaming, but I wasn't in control. It was definitely a dream of meaning, but what? HELP ME figure it out. If you've got some theories, lemme know.

IESSO

No comments: