Thursday, February 24, 2005

THIS DON'T CONCERN YOU!


iPego
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
This post is 'specially for Glen. He's a longtime reader who never posts any comments.

HEY DUDE! What? I can't hear you? You should post a comment.. I just thought you might like this. I did. Lego is 'mad'.

Also, your brother Stephen (aka. Glen's brother), must think I'm a total dork. I kept calling him Glens brother, refusing to call him by his name, even though I remembered it and everything. And I was over exaggerating myself, trying to keep everyone excited about uni, which was really boring. [He was one of the newbies at uni the other day, he was in my group of kids] BUT I've got a thing for his new friend: Kirsty [the girl with the glasses] so he'll be seeing a lot more of me in the near future.

Thats all. Everyone else can stop pretending they weren't reading now.

IESSO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a comment.

More on that, just after the break.

Elliott Scott said...

YAY! MY BLOGGY-NESS IS COMPLETE!!!! I CAN FINALLY CLOSE THIS ALL DOWN, AND GO HOME. THANKS DUDE.