Monday, February 21, 2005

iHAVE the POWER


iMac-PBook
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Yes, that doesn't quite make sense. But whatever. Tanner traded me his old iMac for a belt buckle today. I know, it was a bit of a one sided trade, that belt buckle was awesome! The iMac is crazy slow, can barely run photoshop and takes up most of my desk, but its totally worth it! IT ROCKS! Its a big frosted white and aqua dinosaur! SCHWEET.

Speaking of Tanner, every once in a while he says something so stupid, so ill-thought out, its just gots to be funny:

"NOW F*CK MY MOUTH!" (To be used as an exclamation, similar to "We'll; I'll be damned") He meant to say what they say in Team America, "NO I'M NOT FROM HOLLYWOOD, NO I DON'T HAVE A MOVIE DEAL, AND NO, I DON'T WANT TO F*CK YOUR MOUTH" and also "NOW SUCK MY COCK!" but combined them together in the worst possible way.

Also:

"OH YEAH!? WELL SCREW THE ARC D'TRIUMPH! I'LL BUILD THE ARCH OF TRIUMPH!" This doens't translate too well in type but the first word is pronounced "tree-umph" and the second "try-umph".

LASTLY BUT NOT LEASTLY:
I got the Czech today. And by that I mean cheque. Tomorrah, I'm gonna go to the bank and cash that bastard, and soon I'll be rollin in money. Literally? Figuratively? Who knows!

IESSO

No comments: