Sunday, February 06, 2005

THE SECOND COMING


High-Horse
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.

He-Whore
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.

Already I've begun planning for some new shirt ideas. I'll run them by you guys and perhaps get some feed back. Or perhaps not, no big deal. I've sorta got the idea side of things covered, and am only writing them down becuase I need to write SOMETHING on this blog today.

But that's not to say I dont want or appreciate any input. So here are the ideas:

HIGH HORSE - As pictured
GEOLOGY ROCKS - Yeah it's old, and I certainly didn't think of it, but its a classic for a reason. The text will be like the Metallica logo I think
CHERRY PICKER - Image of a cherry picker crane (cherry picking is having sex with virgins [ i think ]
THE SECOND COMING - Dunno what image yet, perhaps a womans face.
HE WHORE - Picture of a donkey. Perhaps the symbol of the democratic party in America (their symbol is a donkey)
HUNG LIKE A MULE - Hanging mule. Maybe tie this in with the previous.
PRAGUE STATUE SOCIETY - CZEC THEM OUT! Need I explain. Lame pun, statue. Duh.

And a few others that are more image based, and less pun involved.

Ok that's all FOR NOW, because here at Mondayne, the PUN never ends! Hardy har har. I crack myself up.

IES-LOLROFL-SO

3 comments:

Elliott Scott said...

FOR THE RECORD: I don't smoke pot. I know a lot of people that do, and I'm cool with that, but not me.

Elliott Scott said...

FOR THAT SAME RECORD: I am aware that the surreal images as found in the image and which were based on the "Yellow Submarine" movie illustrations were from LSD trips [ i think ] I had to use a joint because I just can't draw LSD. I don't even know what it looks like. It's just a liquid isn't it? People put it on paper I thought then put the paper on their tongues. I have no idea.

Elliott Scott said...

A NOTE THAT'S OFF THE RECORD, BUT WILL BE MENTIONED ANYWAY, BUT NOT IN ITS OWN POST: The 2005 Bloggie Nominations are out. And suprise suprisel I'm not one of them. Oh well. Did you honestly think I'd get a nod? Did anyone even nominate me? Neither did I.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, The Bloggies are like the Academy Awards of web-logs. And also you'd have to be an idiot to not have been able to guess that. Like; DUH!