Friday, February 04, 2005

BRAIN STATUS: Off


Prostitutes-Retro
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I'm acting in a robotic way now. The designs are becoming more and more erratic, and less and less sense making. They've sort of lost the point. Like with this one; WHY IS THERE A 50s HOUSEWIFE? It clearly says prositutes suck, so by using the power of reasoning you'd assume there'd be a prositute there. That'd make sense!

But no. No sense needs to be made. Alternatively the caption could say: YOUR MOM SUCKS! But again, that'd make sense. And that is not something I do.

But I might go through with those ideas anyway. Also (To Angry: I'll get started on your logo soon. I've just gots to finish these shirts first. Hope there's no rush)




Your-Mom-Sucks
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.



IESSO

Lingerie-Retro
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
This is the last of the series. Now we can play the guess-who-is-what game!

Who is the face?
Who is the body?
What brand of vacuum cleaner is it?

2 comments:

Elliott Scott said...

THE ANSWERS:
The face belongs to Donna Reed. For those who don't know, she's pretty much the all time perfect 50s mom. She wears a pearl necklace and high heels while ironing and always has fresh baked cookies for the kids. The lingerie body is that of Heidi Klum, but with some major/minor alternations. She has REALLY big hands. Its not very dainty. So I had to change them. And the image was cut off so I had nothing to go by so the legs are a bit weird. The vacuum cleaner is a Hoover brand one from the 50s I presume.

Thanks for all of you who played. If you let me know if you guessed correctly, you can win a Mapple iThinkiWantToDiePod. But be honest. You can't just say you got them right, and actually have gotten them all wrong. No cheating!

Elliott Scott said...

Did you notice how I didn't say anything suss when I mentioned 'pearl necklace'? Aren't you proud of me? Your little Elliott is all grown up now.