Monday, February 28, 2005

MINOR TECHNICAL CHANGES


Maonnaise2
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
For the sake of me being able to sleep at night and not worrying about stupid little things I'm not happy with in my designs, I've made a few changes. Let's see if you spot them....

Oh who am I kidding, even if you cared [which I'm sure you don't] they're so small it's no fun even trying. I've added a white box under the limited offer, i deleted a line on CMao's nose and I've replaced the faux-Chinese words with REAL Chinese words. It says:

Mao-nnaise and 100% Fat Free

Booyah! Nothing like friends who speak other lanuages. Thanks Will!

IESSO

7 comments:

Elliott Scott said...

Oh and I spelt receive wrong. Either than or I spelt it wrong just then. I before E except after C, but not in all cases...

Elliott Scott said...

and repitition

Elliott Scott said...

and repitition

Elliott Scott said...

and most posts ever!

Elliott Scott said...

and grammar

Elliott Scott said...

and poor spelling on my part... it's repetition, not repitition.

Elliott Scott said...

AND you (being Angry) spelt neighbor the AMERICAN WAY! Booyah! Don't you's guys put superfluous U's everywhere, like in Buoy, and Flour... ??? IT'S A GOVEURMENT CONSPIRACY I SAY!