Friday, February 04, 2005

I'M SO RAZY


Jump-On-REVISED
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
To quelch any rumours about how I simply reversed the line and fill mode of the instruments, YES I did. Thats all I did. I'm very lazy. And also somewhat nostalgic, I didn't wanna change my original design. I liked it. I was holding onto it.

Or some other bullshit that might be more believable. And in any case, no-one would realise that except a _few. But who cares? No I. Actually I do. I'm a bit upset about having to alter this one.

Oh well, the perils of slutitude return!
IESSO



Jump-On-3
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I've been staring at the other version for nearly an hour, thinking, my heart slightly sinking. It just isn't as cool as the original version. I needed to change it a bit, make it POP! So in a flash of brilliance (yeah right) this is what I did. Reduced the number of colors from 3 (black, white, red) to 2 (white and red). It looks better now, the wheels and handle don't dissapear.

IESSO

No comments: