Wednesday, February 16, 2005

CARDINAL SIN


StarWars
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Forgive me _father for I have sinned. ... I squashed a typeface again today. I am so ashamed.

ANYWAY

Terin suggested this idea, because he's so very sick of the Star Whores hype and hysteria surrounding the third and final episode. Personally I'm looking forward to finding out what happens, but hey, I'm and consumer whore! [and how]

But I do agree with him, it's done to death, it's over, LET IT GO! The image is a direct rip-off of the real logo for Ep3, but of course the wording changed from "Revenge of the S I T H" to what's written here.

That be all for now. I'm working on a design about "Living in a van, down by the river". If you haven't seen the Saturday Night Live sketch, you won't get the joke, but if you have, it's a classic.


Star-Wars-Gives-a-Sith
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Yeah, or there is this version, which is more punnishing (it's a pun) and the whatnots. SO if you're into thinking, being confused, or not into swearing, theres an alternative version. PLUS it looks more like the real version....

IESSO

No comments: