Wednesday, February 16, 2005

BUT WE KNEW THAT ALREADY DIDN'T WE?


Emotional-Test
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I just took one of those generic emotional tests that you find on the internet. I'm pretty sure they're at least 95% reliable, so my results would be almost certainly accurate.

My strength is: AGREEABILITY. That seems more like a weakness than a strength. But what do I know? I take generic internet tests!

My weakness is: EMOTIONAL STABILTY. I'm not even going to pretend to be suprised with this one. If you've been reading this blog for the last couple months you'd've noticed that I jump around in emotions a lot, even from post to post.

Guh.

If you wanna take the test, and see what kind of failure you are as well, here is the site:
http://ivos.ivillage.com/assessment/exec/personalityindex?o=dcm,pt,bn,600,are

I'm Elliott Scott, the emotional rollercoaster who never says 'No', signing off.

1 comment:

Elliott Scott said...

I wasn't happy with my results, to I took the test again, and put the other answer for questions I wasn't 100% certain on. Here is the results:

+ EXTROVERSION (which again seems bad)
- EMOTIONAL STABILTY. Ach! It must be true?!