Thursday, July 14, 2005

ALONG THE SAME LINES

Hey I totally like inspired myself... like.... um.. today with the image I posted earlier (ie. the post below) Anyway i've been trying to do the QCA shirt for... uh... QCA but I couldn't get it right. The idea I had was gonna be pixelrffic but the people in charge of it all (ie. Paul Jolly, Don Welsh, Sebatical, etc) don't like that idea, and being the ones who are in charge (ie. choosing the final design) probably should like it otherwise it won't get used. So anyway I did a new design... sorta and this is it:

QCA-Shirt-Cutout

Basically it's pretty obvious. We (the QCA students and graduates) don't have to wear suits but the other students will (ie. law, accountancy and med students). HA HA to them, and HOORAY for us. Unless you like suits, but that's another post.... At any rate it's kinda literal and obvious but I generally like it. I will be funking it up (ie. making it more funked-up) in the NEAR future, like right now probably but in case I get lazy, you can have a look at my half-finished shizzle ma'nizzle.

ie. Sso

No comments: