Saturday, July 16, 2005

CHRISTMAS IN JULY?

Slave The Whales

Yep, in the everloving niceities? that I am... uh? (where's he going with this?) ... uh... here is a desktop image for the Slave the Whales campaign. I expect everyone to be using this when I come by randomly for my milk and cookies, and the carrot for Rudoulph/Rudolf/Adolf...

Yeah, to download the whopping One-Oh-Two-Four-By-Seven-Sixty-Eight file, click on the word that is underlinned. Duh. Or right-click and hit 'Save to Desktop' or something like that. Alternatively there is an even bigger Twelve-Eighty-by-One-Oh-Two-Four file for you down at the worm. Sorry Linus I tried to make a Sixteen-Hundred-by-Twelve-Hundred file for your mind numblingly teeny-tiny resolution. Painful. Too small. 'Oh so small'. My big American desktop is so biiiiggggg..... ... but I can't get any bigger than 1280x1024

And that's what my ex-wife said

No comments: