Saturday, July 16, 2005

Rebound-Girl

This is getting Re-freakin-diculous! I found myself googling AC to try and find what she's been up to, and maybe some photo's of her. Luckily I couldn't find anything, otherwise I'd have been fixated on it, but you get the point. It had stopped being funny a long time ago, and it's just sad, really really sad. And pathetic. And predicatable too. [in case you didn't figure it out I haven't taken my meds since thursday (left them at work, whoops!)]

So anyway I think I might need a rebound girl. Nothing helps you get over someone like getting under someone, huh!? Wink wink. Although I dunno why I put the winks in, it was pretty damn obvious what I meant.

Anyway, I guess sitting around here ain't gonna get me a rebound girl, but I dunno how one goes about it anyway. And besides it's probably a bit late in the game for a genuine rebound girl, it'd be more like a SNAP-OUT-OF-IT-YOU-FREAKIN-IDIOT girl.

IESSO

PS. If for some unknown reason you took my little whinge session seriously, and want to participate in the my little joke, please feel free to contact me. BUT! I live in the Brisbane/Gold Coast area of Queensland Australia, don't be expecting me to do no travellin' missy! OH NO! This boy ain't puttin' in ANY effort whatsoever.

No comments: