Tuesday, July 12, 2005

IRONING OUT THE KINKS

You may have noticed I've already altered the masthead and profile for the blog. I'm still working out what I like and don't like, so things might change a bit in the new few months. But fear not, the same random dose of absolutely nothing worthwhile, and the collasal waste of space that this blog is won't change. HOORAY!

To update you since last we spoke: I've gotten some sleeping pills which may or may not be effective, I haven't figured it out yet. I woke up at midnight usually irrespective of when I go to bed but I hate to think what I'd do if I hadn't taken them?! So that is kinda a bummer. Not getting my goodly hours of sleepage has effected my moods. Been kinda down these last few days (what else is new?)

Kinda disillusioned with Liveworm at the moment. I hate going to work. Of course as soon as I arrive I forget all my worries, but I hate GOING. I never want to get out of bed in the morning. But it's probably because of the sleep lackage, rather than anything bad with 'The Worm'.

I dunno. If I had to sum up my emotions in an emoticon (which we as adults often have to do!) it'd probably be something like this: <[*_*]> A funky robot who is sick of life and its mundanity. HORRAH! You totally can't read that from the emoticon! WOOT!

IESSO

1 comment:

Elliott Scott said...

don't correct my spelling.