Saturday, July 23, 2005

THE RESULTS ARE IN, AND I'M AFRAID THE SITUATION DOESN'T LOOK GOOD...


Nerd
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.


You know how much I love and trust the reliabilty of random internet tests; well I took another one: A Nerd Test. I disapointingly scored 45%. Which I guess means I'm somewhat nerdy, but not entirely. As they called it: Lightly Nerdy.

Take the test if you want by clicking HERE and let me know what results you get. I'm particularly interested in Linus's results.

6 comments:

Elliott Scott said...

PREDICTION: Linus'll know more about computers than me, but less about Chemistry, therefore balancing out the scores, ending up with a lower nerd rating.... even though he is way nerdier than I am.

No offense dude, but we both know it's true.

Anonymous said...

"I am nerdier than 23% of all people."

i think the final question had a lot to do wid it

Elliott Scott said...

No way dude, that is completely unpossible. You have glasses! You've gotta be nerdier than me. You just gots to.

Anonymous said...

52% for me. "Somewhat nerdy" for me.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it means me and linus are in the top 23% of elete-ist nerds.

i r spell r good enlishg

Elliott Scott said...

Nah, I dont think so. I think it does mean I'm 22% nerdier than though. But I can't see how that's possible. You AND Linus both have glasses. GLASSES! I mean come on! There is NO WAY I'm twice as nerdy as you. NO FREAKIN WAY.