Saturday, July 09, 2005

GREEN LINO, PINK WALLS AND A SOUR DISPOSITION

I had to go see a doctor today. I'm not sick, don't worry, but I did need to talk to him about getting a referal to see another shrink, and to get him to write a letter to the uni saying that I actually AM crazy, and to get some sleeping pills to end this madness!!!!!



Hah! I tricked you didn't I? What I mean is the sleeping pills will help me get some sleep, so I can stop missing classes. Not so I could kill myself.... although.....


ANYWAY

Sick-As-a-Dog

I go up to the counter and the receptionist is very cute. HOT even. Like kinda that sexy nerd look, with the perfect skin and the tied back hair and the sexy glasses. She was VERY cute. So I start talking to her. Sorta kinda trying to flirt... but then I realise... I'm in a doctors office. I'm not well. She has my file. She knows I'm not well. She knows everything about me. Or rather everything bad about me.

Good plan Elliott. What were you thinking?!

I sit down half sulking in my own idiocy. There is a kid sitting opposite me. The sexy receptionist walks by me, my eyes follow. I look back at the kid, he's looking at her too! He shoots a glance at me. He gives me an evil eye. Like I'm oggling his woman.

Well if I can't have her, some snot-nosed little kid can't have her either!*



IE, Grumble grumble, SSO

*I've always wanted to say that. :)

PS. The chick in the picture is actually not the receptionist. I know, it was so well done, but that image is actually just some wicked photoshopping! Cool huh? Computers.... they're the future.

No comments: