Saturday, July 30, 2005

WOMEN PAY ME TO GIVE THEM PLEASURE...

Once again my title doesn't really make sense but I'll explain it for you. See I took this online test, which tells you what your fashion style is. But it's obviously been paid for by Kyocera the phone company because every once in a while they ask stupid phone related questions. So the veil is thin at best. And at the end of the test they suggest buying a new phone. They're like the girls at bars who come and talk to you, and you think they're interested in you but really they're just trying to sell you Jagermeister. Yes, that happens to me a lot.

ANYWAY, here is the results of my test. Pretty shallow and obvious isn't it?

"Elliott, you've got a Fresh 'n' Funky style

Vintage tees, old-school sneaks, thrift store treasures. Cool finds like these are part and parcel of your fun and funky wardrobe. With you, it's all about making your own statement and dressing in your own hip and unique style. You might pair an '80s rocker t-shirt with some cool jeans or a cowboy shirt with tuxedo pants. It's all about how you feel that day.

You've got a mind of your own, and you certainly don't need a style advisor to tell you what to wear. And you have great fun on spontaneous and unique purchases — you just aren't going to get a second shot at those one-of-a-kind vintage golf knickers. And that's how you keep your style fresh!

While you’re keeping your clothes unique, make sure your phone is too. Click here to find the most fashionable and funky phones around!"

IESSO

PS. I'm interested in other peoples results, although I think they'll all be the same, cuz the only people who read this are my friends, and we're all pretty similar when it comes to fashion.

PPS. In an unrelated story I joined up to this crazy club called The Official Gentleman's Facial Hair Club, which is basically a club for guys with facial hair. And being a guy with facial hair I am eligble. Sorry ladies, beard or not, it's guys only. Anyway there aren't really any benefits for being in the club, but at least there's no membership fee. And plus every month they've got a crazy competition called "She Would Look Better" where you basically add some facial hair to a fine young lady of their choice. This month is Tara Reid from American Pie fame.

Tara-Reid-Hipster-Beard
Feel free to join up and participate, but remember it is only for the bearded/moustachioed/side-burned dudes. If you want though, chicks with facial hair can form their own awesome club if they want, and we can't be members. So it's all hair in love and war. Ouch! Sorry about that. I'm trying to control my punning.

PPPS. Yeah, I deleted the image at the start. It really bothered me. The guy looked sleazy and the girls were too sexual for my blog. Yes, I know, 'too sexual'? That's not the Elliott we know. Well it is now baby. Ok, maybe _now_.

1 comment:

Elliott Scott said...

Is it just me or does Tara look like Andrew G from Australian Idol/Channel V? It's just me isn't it? Damn, it's just me.

Try this link: http://www.markpopemusic.com/Photos/optimized/9.jpg

I'm not crazy, I swears it.