Wednesday, July 20, 2005

MY BACK IS HUNGRY

boom-dis

Hey guys and gals can you please gimme some gentle feedback on this design I've been ordered to do by and for my mom. I know, that's kinda lame, but whatev. My mom is designing some boomerang dishes to sell to hotels to sell to the masses, and needs some promo junk made-up. Despite my suggestions of more things, all she wants is a single A4 page with the info. So that's what I did.

Okay, any suggestions or GENTLE criticism or a general sorta thumbs up type dealie. That'd be awesome! Thanks.

Elliott

PS> No-one say Ikea. I know, I know... I started doing it and I looked away for a second and BAM! Ikea. Oh well.
PPS> I like totally made that display font. It is awesome I know. I should entered it in the DIA comp. Totally would beaten Linus. TOTALLY. Its got a boomerang as an r !!!!

No comments: