Sunday, July 31, 2005

GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN

Today is the first day of spring. Sigh. Springs fine I guess, but it means no more winter, and winter is cold, so no more cold. I hate the heat. I've only got one more Australian summer to go, hopefully it won't be too warm, although I know it will be.

That's it I suppose. IESSO

Esso

PS. The image isn't really about anything I guess. Other than the oil company. Which coincidentally shares the same letters as my abbreiviated sign-off. But you obviously know that. And I'm just rambling. I'll go now.

PPS. In a totally narsistic move I've been thinking of concepts for my own brand of Mondayne related t-shirts. Like anyone wants a shirt with my blog name on it, no-ones even heard of it. But whatever, this is one of the concepts, as well as the various crappy slogans I use to 'promote' the site. Remember the post-whore days? Yeah, neither do I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, you've still got a month of winter left... Spring doesn't start 'til September, so enjoy the cold.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're actually right! Thanks!

Damn me and my not being able to tell the seasons. It's a deadly disease that effects over 6 peole per yer! One day, in the distant future we might be able to develop a cure for this deblitating condition.