Thursday, July 14, 2005

A LITTLE EXPERIMENT

Hey guys, I'm just letting you know that I'm trying out the Google AdSense program. Basically the Google dudes + dudettes read my site, and assign advertising based on content. So yes there will be ads on here, BUT in theory those ads should be related to the content. Which is nice. If in theory I'm talking about smurfs or something, then maybe some smurf related ads will be featured. I see it as more a tool than a hinderance. If I end up hating the ads though, I can always remove them.

Don't worry I won't be pandering the the Google overlords. The same ol' useless crap will still be making an appearance. HOORAY!

Thanks for putting up with me.
Oh and also if you wanna click on any of the ads, feel free to, they are REAL ads, not just for show..

Elliott Scott
Editor in Chief
Mondayne Web Log
Interweb City

1 comment:

Elliott Scott said...

WOW. That's kinda weird ain't it? Thanks for following the links... I think i get paid or something... ???