Wednesday, July 20, 2005

IT'S ALL UP TO YOU NOW

I (and Linus) heard a bizarre cover version of Coolio's Gangsta/er's Paradise yesterday while munching on pizza. It was a SALSA version. Very cool. BUT I don't know who did it. Lino suggested it was Senor Coconut, but turns out it wasn't. Does anyone know it was by. Or ever if it exists? I don't think i'm crazy, but maybe I am. Dermo, you're a self-proclaimed muso, I'm looking at you here.

Also: Benji, this is an invite to join in on the Southpark shenanigans. Also Louise, Angry, Glen and CheesyMulletino. Email your results, along with a photo if you want. It'd be nice to put a face to the names/alias's, even if they are cartoon ones at that. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it was covered by Havana Express.

Elliott Scott said...

Hmmmm.... yes, good. I was searching on the interweb and that was the only thing I could find. BUT when I was trying to 'buy' it, I couldnt find it. Do you have a copy I could 'buy'?