Monday, July 04, 2005

THEY'RE BACK!!!

Yes that's right boils and goils (sorry about that) I did some more t-shirts. These ones are like totally not lame puns, or weird vaguely sexual in nature, nope, they're just little fun illllllustrations. Perhaps I'll send them in to threadless, perhaps not. Gimme your opinions first. If you don't know threadless or its hip but generic stylings, you're an idiot. I'm not gonna explain to the likes of YOOOUUUU!!!!!!

Anyway here's the shirts. I might explain at the end, let's see how I go...

PizzaSHIRT

Kitty-CatSHIRT

Duck-Hunt3SHIRT

Duck-Hunt2SHIRT

Duck-HuntSHIRT

Nah, no explanation. You can figure it out. I have confidence in you.

Sorry about the moderate insanity of the email. Haven't slept in 24 hours. So I'm kinda tired.

IESSO

PS. If you're trying to be inconspicuous, don't whistle. I did, and people started chasing me. I stole some teabags. I know. What's the world coming to?

No comments: